- Prospex 1965 First Japanese Diver's Re-interpretation watch.
- This specific design is inspired by the 1965 Diver’s watch – the first 150m Diving watch in Japan.
- Upgraded from the original for increased comfort and higher visibility, it has a clear dial layout, a smaller case size, lower centre of gravity and 70 hours power reserve.
- Charcoal coloured dial.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Seiko Prospex challenges every limit.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with inner anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex 1965|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Three-Fold Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||70 Hours|
1 Review Write a Review
Arrived on time, perfect watch, would definitely recommend. Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 21/10/2020)