- 1970 'Captain Willard' Re-Interpretation watch.
- This watch was popular with American troops in the 1970s, famously worn in the 'Apocalypse Now' film by Martin Sheen playing the character Captain Willard and it was the first 'turtle'.
- A hardwearing, easy-to-read timepiece which looks very different from other dive watches.
- Modernised from the original version with high visibilty dial layouts, increased power reserve to 70 hours and a smaller case size for even more comfort.
- Black dial and bezel.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Seiko Prospex challenges every limit.
- This watch is a modern reinterpretation of the classic 6105-811x model that was made famous by Japanese adventurer Naomi Uemura and by Martin Sheen in his role of Captain Willard in Apocalypse Now.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with inner anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex 1970||Usually For||Men|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||70 Hours|
|Accuracy||-15 to +25 seconds per day|