- Seiko Prospex challenges every limit.
- This watch is a modern reinterpretation of the classic 6105-811x model that was made famous by Japanese adventurer Naomi Uemura and by Martin Sheen in his role of Captain Willard in Apocalypse Now.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 70-hour power reserve.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- A black dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with inner anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex 1970||Usually For||Men|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||70 Hours|
|Accuracy||-15 to +25 seconds per day|