- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 8L55 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 37 Jewels and a 55-hour power reserve.
- Limited edition of 1,100 watches made worldwide.
- One-piece structure.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- Stop-seconds hand function.
- Mono-directional rotating bezel.
- Screw-down protection crown.
- This recreation features a flat case with a sharp design.
- Seiko's unique Zaratsu polishing techniques accentuate the edges, bringing additional sharpness and beauty to the lugs.
- Premium dual-curved sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Ever-Brilliant steel case watch.
- Blue silicone strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 300m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Water Resistancy||300 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Material||Ever-Brilliant Steel|
|Clasp Type||Buckle Clasp|
|Bezel||Mono-directional rotating bezel|
|Power Reserve||55 Hours|
|Accuracy||+15 to -10 seconds per day|