- Seiko Diver's Watch 55th Anniversary Limited Edition 1965 - 1975 Trilogy.
- Marking the 55th anniversary of Japan's very first diving watch created by Seiko, this timepiece is one of a trilogy collection of new interpretations of the brand's diving heritage for 2020.
- This specific design is inspired by the 1968 Diver's 300m watch - which was the highest of world standards hi-beat calibre and was used for the first climb from Japan to Mount Everest.
- In a 2020 watch industry first, the grade of stainless steel in this watch, Seiko's "Ever-Brilliant Steel," is more corrosion-resistant than in most luxury watches today and only usually used in the marine industry.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan's first diver's watch in 1965, Seiko's innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Silicone tropic style strap.
- Sold with commemorative box.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 8L55 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 37 Jewels and a 55-hour power reserve.
- Limited edition of 1,100 watches made worldwide.
- One-piece structure.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- Stop-seconds hand function.
- Mono-directional rotating bezel.
- Screw-down protection crown.
- This recreation features a flat case with a sharp design.
- Seiko's unique Zaratsu polishing techniques accentuate the edges, bringing additional sharpness and beauty to the lugs.
- Premium dual-curved sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Ever-Brilliant steel case watch.
- Blue silicone strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
|Water Resistancy||300 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Material||Ever-Brilliant Steel|
|Clasp Type||Buckle Clasp|
|Bezel||Mono-directional rotating bezel|
|Power Reserve||55 Hours|
|Accuracy||+15 to -10 seconds per day|