What stands out in this watch:
- Prospex: 2020 Alpinist Collection watch.
- This timepiece is from the Alpinist collection, first launched in 1959 exclusively for the Japanese market.
- Hugely popular with many fans worldwide, these new designs are now available globally with an upgraded specification from their original inspiration - a longer power reserve of 70th.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- This watch is from the Land category and features a blue dial and blue leather deployment strap.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels.
- See-through case back.
- 200 metres water-resistant.
- Silver stainless-steel case watch.
- Stop-seconds hand function.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and indexes.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.