- Seiko Prospex challenges every limit.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R15 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 50-hour power reserve.
- Screw-down crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- A black bezel with orange insert. The orange marks the first 15 minutes of the diver's scale.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet watch finished with a fold over clasp and extender to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Power Reserve||50 hours|
1 Review Write a Review
"Purchase made during lockdown. Instantly able to chat online and by phone to discuss watch in detail, which was better than ordering blind. There was a fantastic offer on the watch and they assured me it was brand new and they would carryout requested inspections before dispatch. So with the friendly chat and feeling totally assured I went along with the purchase and received my watch within 2 days, delivered by Royal Mail. Happy Bunny So happy I chose D C Leake, to purchase my stunning watch. Stunning watch, that is a little different from Seiko mainstream divers watch. It is big watch that does not look over bearing. Adjusted bracelet and it feels really comfortable on with stunning looks, comes with the added benefit of a silicon strap. Worn the watch for about 1 month now and the time keeping is within + - 3 seconds per day depending type of usage which I think is pretty good." Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 23/11/2020)