- 1970 'Captain Willard' Re-Interpretation watch.
- This watch was popular with American troops in the 1970s, famously worn in the ‘Apocalypse Now’ film by Martin Sheen playing the character Captain Willard.
- A hardwearing, easy-to-read timepiece which looks very different from other dive watches.
- Modernised from the original version with high visibilty dial layouts, increased power reserve to 70 hours and a smaller case size for even more comfort.
- Khaki green dial and bezel.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Re-incarnation of the Seiko 6105, famously known as "Captain Willard", updated with latest refinements.
- As part of the Seiko 1970s Diver's Re-creation series, this model is a fantastic timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior diver's model series.
- Case size refined to 42.6mm, whilst the original 6105 was 44.5mm.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 70-hour power reserve.
- 200 metres water resistant professional diving watch.
- Domed sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Black silicone strap finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Stainless-steel case with a super-hard coating.
- Display date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Screw-down crown and case back.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it is.
- Luminous hands and indexes make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- The watch bezel is finished with minute marking.
- Stop second hand function.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex 1970s||Usually For||Men|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||70 Hours|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|