- Prospex 'King' Samurai Scuba Diver watch.
- This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a 'Samurai' - because of its angular shaped design which looks as if it were sliced by a Japanese Samurai sword.
- Ceramic black bezel, 3D press pattern dial.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Seiko Prospex challenges every limit.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Special edition on the case back.
- Yellow coloured second hand.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with magnifier provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex King Samurai|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Bezel Material||Ceramic Bezel|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|