- LX Sea Collection - Ceramic Bezel Edition
- The eyecatching dial and bezel colour of this timepiece is inspired by the Antarctic Skarvsnes region through its greeny blue, echoing the antarctic lake's moss, algae and water. This region is significant to Seiko - where Seiko dive watches have been put to the test in extreme Antarctic conditions by Japanese Antarctic Research Expeditions four times since 1966.
- The LX collection is named after Latin 'Lux' for light because of the acute angles within the design, refracting light and giving a real brilliance to each surface.
- This model incorporates the Spring Drive movement, a watch movement pioneered by Seiko Watch Corporation’s engineers. Spring Drive generates energy like a conventional mechanical watch – with a mainspring – but combines this with an electronic regulator to deliver a superior level of precision, never requiring a battery change.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Limited edition of 500 pieces worldwide.
- Titanium case with 44.8mm case width.
- Titanium bracelet watch finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 5R65 spring drive movement. This calibre movement is complete with 30 Jewels and a 72-hour power reserve.
- 300m water resistant watch suitable for saturation diving.
- Domed sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating on the inner side provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- The watch comes with green ceramic bezel with a 60-minute diving scale.
- Limited Edition on the case back.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Luminous hands, indices and bezel make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Power reserve display.
|Edition||Seiko Prospex LX|
|Water Resistancy||300 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw-case back|
|Clasp Type||Three-Fold Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional rotating bezel|
|Power Reserve||72 Hours|
|Accuracy||±1 second per day|