- Street Series 'Arnie' Safari Edition watch.
- This diver's watch is a modern re-interpretation of the Seiko world first "Hybrid divers" originally released in 1982 and named hybrid because it combines analogue and digital watch technology.
- This specific model is also known as the 'Arnie' after the actor who wore it in the film 'Commando' and its watch shape is affectionately nicknamed by Seiko fans as a 'Tuna' - because of its larger diameter and bold shape like a tuna tin - loved for decades since its release.
- Prospex Street series was developed to combine looks and substance: coupling Seiko fans' enthusiasm for watch design styles alongside the expertise from 5 decades of creating diving watches.
- The retro 'tuna' shape from the 1975 divers' model has been channelled into a more compact yet reinforced watch, robust enough to dive 200m under the sea but stylish enough to be worn on the street.
- The watch shape is affectionately nicknamed by Seiko fans as a 'Tuna' - because of its larger diameter and bold shape like a tuna tin.
- Seiko Prospex challenges every limit.
- Solar Power: Powered by any source of light, the photovoltaic solar cell can charge the watch after only a few minutes in the light. When fully charged, the power reserve can last up to 10 months.
- Alarm function.
- LED (the built-in illuminating light) function.
- Dual-time function.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Black stainless-steel case watch.
- Black silicone strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Accuracy||±15 seconds per month|