- Seiko Prospex challenges every limit.
- While pursuing the essence of Seiko, the Prospex Street Series applies its unique approach to the world of Prospex which is in tune with the times.
- Solar Power: Powered by almost any source of light, the photovoltaic solar cell can charge the watch after only a few minutes in the light. When fully charged, the power reserve can last up to 10 months.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Screw-down crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- Overcharge prevention function.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silicone strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Displays date at the 4 o'clock position.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 4 o'clock position|
|Accuracy||±15 seconds per month|
|Duration||Operating for approx. 10 months (when fully charged)|