- PADI 'Monster' Scuba Diver Special Edition watch.
- The PADI timepiece collection is exclusive to Seiko as the only global watch brand to design a range of professional diver's watches in official colours featuring the PADI logo.
- PADI (The Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is the world's leading scuba diving training organisation, unifying divers around the globe who share a passion for adventure and love for the ocean.
- This specific diver's model is affectionately nicknamed the 'Monster' by Seiko fans - the bezel is said to resemble an open monster's mouth baring its teeth.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan's first diver's watch in 1965, Seiko's innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Seiko Prospex challenges every limit.
- The Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) logo can be seen above the 6 o'clock position.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Special edition on the case back.
- A black dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a double-lock clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex Monster|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Double-Lock Clasp|
|Bezel Colour||Blue Bezel|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|