- This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a ‘turtle’ - its silhouette, side view and watch case back resemble a turtle with its curved comfortable shell. To divers, sea turtles are symbols of good fortune.
- This is the diver’s watch that, just like the sea turtle, is loved by many diving enthusiasts.
- The PADI timepiece collection is exclusive to Seiko, as the only global watch brand to design a range of professional diver’s watches in official colours featuring the PADI logo.
- PADI (The Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is the world’s leading scuba diving training organisation, unifying divers around the globe who share a passion for adventure and love for the ocean.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- The classic red and blue colouring is stronger than ever in this particular piece, paying homage to some of Seiko's older dive watches, and matching the bold colouring of PADI's iconography.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- Stop second hand function.
- Screw-down crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Special edition on the case back.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|
|Accuracy||+45 to -35 seconds per day|