- Seiko Prospex challenges every limit.
- In celebration of Seiko's partnership with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors, this SRPA divers piece is beautifully crafted, and finished in the official PADI colours, with the PADI branding prominently displayed on the dial.
- The classic red and blue colouring is stronger than ever in this particular piece, paying homage to some of Seiko's older dive watches, and matching the bold colouring of PADI's iconography.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- Stop second hand function.
- Screw-down crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Special edition on the case back.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|
|Accuracy||+45 to -35 seconds per day|