- Prospex "Save the Ocean" King Samurai watch.
- This Prospex watch is from Seiko's "Save The Ocean" collection.
- The dial of this special edition timepiece represents the view of the ocean as seen by the 5m deep vision of the Manta Ray endangered species. Its colours echo the gradations of sunlight refraction and the patterns symbolise waves seen from under the sea.
- This model features a ceramic black bezel.
- Seiko donates proceeds from Save The Ocean models to sea conservation organisations.
- Comes with special edition 'Save the Ocean' box.
- This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a ‘Samurai’ - because of its angular shaped design which looks as if it were sliced by a Japanese Samurai sword.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with inner anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Seiko Prospex challenges every limit.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Special edition on the case back.
- A blue dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The dial design motif is the graceful Manta Ray as it moves through the ocean.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet watch.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex Save The Ocean|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Bezel Material||Ceramic Bezel|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|