- Affectionately named ‘Sumo’ by Seiko fans - because of its size and shape and the 12 o’clock marker – it’s a substantially strong looking timepiece.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Seiko Prospex challenges every limit.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 70-hour power reserve.
- Screw-down crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Stop second hand function.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|
|Power Reserve||70 hours|