- Sumo, Solar Powered Chronograph Divers
- Affectionately named ‘Sumo’ by Seiko fans - because of its size and shape and the 12 o’clock marker – it’s a substantially strong looking timepiece. Solar-powered, the watch charges from natural and artificial light.
- The accordion-style silicone strap combines style, high durability and comfort - a strap design invented by Seiko as a practical solution to the expansion and contraction of a diver's wrist at different depths.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Overcharge prevention function.
- A black dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Displays date at the between 4 and 5 o'clock, the minute is shown at the 6 o'clock, the second is shown at the 9 o'clock and a 24-hour indicator at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Premium curved sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional rotating bezel|
|Power Reserve||6 Months|