- Inspired by the Tissot Visodate collection from 1954, the Tissot Heritage Visodate translates nostalgia into contemporary timepieces dedicated to detail.
- A Swiss-made watch.
- Powered by an automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and an 80-hour power reserve.
- A silver opaline HMSDD dial Tissot Men's watch.
- The watch features a Patented Nivachron balance spring.
- Domed sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The dial features three hands and index hour markers.
- See-through case back.
- 316L stainless-steel case watch.
- Brown Leather strap finished with a butterfly clasp with push-buttons to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- 300m water resistant watch.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Dial Colour||Silver Opaline|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||300 Metres|
|Case Material||316L Stainless-steel|
|Clasp Type||Butterfly Clasp|
|Power Reserve||80 hours|