- Tissot V8 is an iconic family that acts as a statement on the wrist, with bold chronographs, punctuated marked digits within a modern typeface and tachymeter bezels. The Tissot V8 models will appeal to those who want to combine sportiness with a classic look at the same time.
- A Swiss-made watch with Calibre 13 1/4" quartz movement.
- A black HMsSD dial Tissot Men's watch.
- Battery end-of-life indicator (EOL).
- The watch also features 30-minutes, 1/10 of second counters, central 60-second chronograph hand, ADD and SPLIT functions.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Tachymeter scale appears on the bezel.
- The dial features three hands and index hour markers.
- 316L stainless-steel case watch.
- Grey stainless-steel bracelet finished with a butterfly clasp with push-buttons to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 6 o'clock position.
- 100m water resistant watch.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 6 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Material||316L stainless-steel|
|Clasp Type||Butterfly Clasp|