- Tissot named Official Timekeeper of the Giro d'Italia.
- A Swiss-made watch with Calibre 13 1/4" quartz movement.
- A black HMsSD dial Tissot Men's watch.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Displays date at 6 o'clock position.
- The watch also features 30-minutes, 1/10 of second counters, central 60-seconds chronograph hand, ADD and SPLIT functions.
- Black PVD 316L stainless-steel case watch.
- Battery end-of-life indicator (EOL).
- Tachymeter scale appears on the bezel.
- The dial features three hands and hour markers.
- Black and red strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Supported with an additional free black leather strap for a more formal look.
- 100m water resistant watch.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 6 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Material||316L Stainless-steel|
|Clasp Type||Buckle Clasp|