- Street Series 'Tuna' Safari Edition watch.
- Prospex Street series was developed to combine looks and substance: coupling Seiko fans’ enthusiasm for watch design styles alongside the expertise from 5 decades of creating diving watches.
- The retro 'tuna' shape from the 1975 divers model has been channelled into a more compact yet reinforced watch, robust enough to dive 200m under the sea but stylish enough to be worn on the street.
- The watch shape is affectionately nicknamed by Seiko fans as a 'Tuna' - because of its larger diameter and bold shape like a tuna tin.
- Sand beige dial and strap.
- The accordion-style silicone strap combines high durability and comfort - a strap design invented by Seiko in 1975 as a practical solution to the expansion and contraction of a diver's wrist at different depths.
- Seiko Prospex challenges every limit.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Stop second-hand function.
- Screw-down crown and case back.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case with a hard coating.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Dial Colour||Sand Beige|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Band Colour||Sand Beige|
|Clasp Type||Buckle Clasp|
|Bezel Material||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|