- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time: 'Tequila Sunset' Limited Edition.
- Inspired by Japanese cocktail culture and specific drinks from the Skybar in Tokyo's sophisticated Ginza area, this limited edition model is based on a resort cocktail theme.
- The dial patterns in this new collection echo the light refraction of a cocktail glass alongside vintage numerals like the print on traditional drinks bottle labels.
- The Tequila Sunset cocktail with its pink colour inspired the dial colour of this timepiece.
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinct Japanese aesthetic.
- A series inspired by a bar came across on a journey to get away from everyday life.
- This watch is a limited edition of 5,000 pieces.
- The pink dial is inspired by the cocktail, the Tequila Sunset. It evokes the beautiful sunset seen from the rooftop bar.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- This limited edition with a refreshing dial colour is reminiscent of a cocktail enjoyed exclusively at the rooftop bar.
- The embossed pattern is in beautiful harmony with the dial tone.
- Limited Edition and the serial number 0001/5000-5000/5000 are inscribed on the case back.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- This watch comes with an interchangeable silver mesh bracelet or brown leather strap.
- The dial features three hands and arabic numeral hour markers.
- Stop second-hand function.
- Box-shaped Hardlex crystal lens.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw Case Back|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|