- The Argonaut Azure is the latest to enter the Bremont Armed Forces Collection.
- Drawing inspiration from the original 'Dirty Dozen' watches commissioned for the British Ary during WW2.
- The Argonaut Azure continues the Collection’s utilitarian principles, whilst bringing in some synergistic ocean blue hues to make the dial and hands stand out clearly against each other, whether on land or at sea; this is aided by using a highly legible orange minute hand.
- The Argonaut is a name inspired by Greek mythology and synonymous with Navy history, having appeared on Commissioned ships for nearly 250 years.
- Housed within is the unique BE-92AV 25 Jewels movement with 42-hour power reserve. It consists of a Nivaflex mainspring, Glucydur balance wheel and Anachron balance spring.
- The stainless-steel case was constructed using satin and polished two piece MoD hardened stainless steel.
- Chronometer rater to ISO 3159 standard.
- Bi-directional aluminium bezel with Super-LumiNova.
- Orange 'Temple Island' rubber strap.
- 30 ATM / 300 Metres water resistance.
- Your Bremont watch package is crafted with the highest level of care at the new Bremont HQ called The Bremont Manufacturing & Technology Centre, aka, 'The Wing'.
- Presented in a luxurious leather box, accompanied with a leather wallet, dust bag and a multi-purpose tool.
- The box also includes technical notes, warranty documentation and ISO 3159 Certificate.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||300 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Band Colour||Orange 'Temple Island'|
|Power Reserve||42 hours|