- Broadsword was originally designed as a contemporary take on the three handed ‘Dirty Dozen’ watch design, a series of timepieces commissioned for the British Army during WW2 when Britain’s Ministry of Defence needed watches to issue to military personnel.
- Paying tribute to Her Majesty’s Armed Forces.
- The use of the bronze was inspired by the material’s history within the military world, having been used extensively in naval engineering due to its high corrosion resistance to salt water.
- A Tobacco metal dial Bremont Men's watch. As a ‘living’ metal, each model will develop its own unique patina over time, meaning no two watches will ever look the same.
- Double anti-reflective domed sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features Super-LumiNova hands and hour markers.
- Powered by a modified 11 ½''' BE-95-2AV automatic chronometer movement. This calibre movement is complete with 31 Jewels and a 38-hour power reserve.
- Bremont skeletonised and decorated rotor.
- Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring and Nivaflex 1 mainspring.
- Stainless-steel case back engraved with Her Majesty's Armed Forces Heraldic badges.
- Khaki vintage leather strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
- Accompanied by a luxurious leather wallet, dust bag and multipurpose watch tool.
- A Tech note carrying your ISO 3159 certificate, international warranty and other useful notes along with your Bremont welcome pack.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Glass||Domed Sapphire Crystal|
|Case Back||Engraved Case-Back|
|Case Material||CuSn8 Bronze MoD Case|
|Band Colour||Vintage Khaki|
|Band Material||Vintage Leather|
|Power Reserve||38 Hours|