- Named after the boat their father lovingly hand-built for their mother, Bremont’s founding brothers Nick and Giles English expand their successful foray into women’s watches with the new Bremont SOLO “Lady K”.
- A precious nod to their mother and her artistic and adventurous spirit – which were of equal match to their father’s pilot profession
- The compact 34mm timepiece builds upon the brand’s established aviation and military principles with elegance and finesse. And strikes a neat balance between being jewellery and timepiece.
- Black Tahiti mother of pearl dial with 8 applied indices containing claw set full cut 1.3mm VS2 GH Diamonds.
- Domed sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features Super-LumiNova hands and hour markers.
- Powered by a modified 11 ½''' BE-92AV automatic chronometer movement. This calibre movement is complete with 25 Jewels and a 42-hour power reserve.
- Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring and Nivaflex 1 mainspring.
- Stainless-steel open case back.
- Silver Bracelet finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
- Accompanied by a beautiful bridle leather roll.
- International warranty and other useful notes along with your Bremont welcome pack.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Dial Colour||Black Tahiti Mother Of Pearl|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 6 o'clock position|
|Glass||Domed Sapphire Crystal|
|Case Back||Engraved Case-Back|
|Case Material||Polished stainless steel|
|Band Colour||Vintage Grey|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Power Reserve||42 Hours|