- Bremont adds its first sports chronograph into the brand’s iconic Supermarine dive collection, a range that has gone from strength to strength since its launch in 2009.
- The unique design and capabilities to withstand extreme conditions have been extensively tested out in the field by elite military squadrons as well as top dive units around the world.
- The Supermarine Chrono uses a chronometer rated La Joux Perret 7754 calibre chronograph movement with GMT functionality, appealing to global explorers and style seekers alike.
- The Bremont Supermarine dive collection was named as a tribute to the iconic British aircraft manufacturer responsible for the Supermarine S6B Schneider Trophy Seaplane and of course the incredible Supermarine Spitfire.
- Working with extreme adventurers and explorers has always been a key tenet of the Bremont brand DNA and a crucial part of the product testing.
- Former Royal Marine Commando, ex Special Forces Sergeant and current ‘SAS: Who Dares Wins’ star, Jason Fox is the latest ambassador to join Bremont’s impressive line-up.
- Jason not only trains recruits through the most gruelling of challenges on the hit TV show ‘SAS: Who Dares Wins’ but he is also a best-selling author. Jason joined the forces at 16 years old and went on to serve for 20 years, flying through the selection process into the Special Forces. He has planned and led operations including hostage rescue, counter terrorism, counter insurgency, maritime counter terrorism, surveillance, body guarding and counter narcotic missions to name a few of his many impressive achievements.
- In his role as an official Bremont ambassador, Jason will be sporting the new Supermarine Chrono.
- Housed within is the unique BE-54AE 25 Jewels movement with 42-hour power reserve. It consists of a Nivaflex mainspring, Glucydur balance wheel and Anachron balance spring.
- The stainless-steel case was constructed using Bremont’s Trip-Tick® technology. Trip-Tick® technology consists of 3 parts: the top bezel containing the sapphire crystal, the central body consisting of a middle barrel, and the steel or crystal back, for both longevity and aesthetic.
- Chronometer rater to ISO 3159 standard.
- Bi-directional rotating Laser engraved ceramic bezel with Super-LumiNova.
- Silver Stainless Steel bracelet.
- 20 ATM / 200 Metres water resistance.
- Your Bremont watch package is crafted with the highest level of care at the new Bremont HQ called The Bremont Manufacturing & Technology Centre, aka, 'The Wing'.
- Presented in a luxurious leather box, accompanied with a leather wallet, dust bag and a multi-purpose tool.
- The box also includes technical notes, warranty documentation and ISO 3159 Certificate.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display between the 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Power Reserve||42 hours|