- Part of the elite Gravitymaster collection, the design of the dial is inspired by the cockpit indicators of an airplane. This watch is of premium build quality and packed with features.
- Using Bluetooth, the watch connects to the G-SHOCK Connected smartphone app to keep accurate time, including adjusting for daylight saving time and changes in time zone.
- Quad Sensor: In addition to miniature sensors that are capable of altitude, atmospheric pressure and temperature, the watch adds its quad sensor functionality with an accelerometer that can be used to count steps. This supports professional rangers in understanding changes in the natural environment and recording a history of their activities.
- Altimeter Function: A built-in pressure sensor measures barometric pressure, which is converted to relative altitude. The Altitude Graph shows changes in altitude. The measuring range is from -700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft), using the measuring unit: 1 metre (or 5ft).
- Compass Function: A built-in direction sensor detects magnetic north displaying both this and your current direction on the watch face. The bearing display indicates your course against a recorded bearing (Measuring Range: 0 - 359 degrees, Measuring Unit: 1 degree).
- Barometer Function: A built-in air pressure sensor measures ambient air pressure and presents this on a display to indicate weather patterns. The display range from 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.6 to 32.5 inHg) and the display unit is 1 hPa (0.1 inHg). The pressure tendency graph indicates the changes in air pressure that is represented on the watch face in the form of a graph.
- Thermometer Function: A built-in temperature sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it in Celsius, Measuring range: -10°C to +60°C.
- Built-In Sensors: Magnetic (direction), Pressure (atmospheric/ altitude), Accelerometer and Gyrometer.
- A high-brightness LED lights illuminate the dial and LCD automatically with a tilt of the wrist in the dark.
- Phone finder feature: If you misplace your connected phone, push a button on the watch to sound an alarm on the phone.
- Shock Resistance: The shock resistant structure protects the watch from impact and vibration.
- World Time Function: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Five alarms, each including year, month, day, time settings and equipped to display the remaining days and hours digitally are available to help pilots manage their flight schedules over several days.
- Stopwatch function-1/1000 second: For athletes and those who want to know exactly, Elapsed time, split time and end time are measured with an accuracy of thousandths of a second. The measuring capacity reaches up to 24 hours.
- Comprehensive Flight Mission support records location and time data, for display on a smartphone map.
- The large hands and index in dial provide the easy visibility a pilot's watch requires.
- Orange resin strap with buckle clasp ensure security on the wrist.
- The black and orange styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended|
|Edition||G-Shock Gravity Master|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Band Material||Resin||Clasp Type||Buckle|