- Royal Air Force Special Edition watch from G-Shock.
- The special edition Gravitymaster boasts design features inspired by aviation, including the three buttons on the right side of the watch arranged to resemble a helicopter control stick while also contributing to ease of operation.
- The stealth colourway is inspired by the Eurofighter Typhoon, designed to be difficult to distinguish in the sky during operations.
- World Time: Lets you select from among approximately 300 cities as the World Time City, displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Signal Range: Up to 2m (may differ depending on surrounding conditions), The watch can be wirelessly connected to a compatible smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth. The energy-saving technology enables access to a host of functions., Phone Finder, Mission Function on App records altitude data and route information.
- 5 Daily Alarms: Each will sound every day at the time you set.
- Hourly time signal: The watch beeps every hour on the hour, Snooze function.
- Shock Resistant: Patented hollow-core guard structure protects against impact and vibration.
- Altimeter Function: A built-in pressure sensor measures barometric pressure, which is converted to relative altitude, Measuring range: -700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft), Measuring unit: 1 metre (or 5ft).
- Automatic Calendar: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- Barometer Function: A built-in air pressure sensor measures ambient air pressure and presents this on a display to indicate weather patterns, Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.6 to 32.5 inHg), Display unit: 1 hPa (0.1 inHg).
- Spherical Glass: The surface of the watch glass is domed. This offers a high level of stability and resistance against pressure.
- Built-In Sensors: Quad Sensor with an accelerometer, compass, barometer, altimeter and thermometer.
- Core Guard Structure: New carbon core guard structure.
- Countdown Timer Function: A stopwatch that counts backwards: When 0 minutes, 0 seconds is reached, the timer emits a 10-second signal tone, Countdown Range: 24 hours, Measuring Unit: 1 second.
- Date And Weekday Display: The current date and weekday are displayed on the watch face.
- Hand Shift Function: With a push of a button, hands move away from the LCD to permit free visibility.
- Display Illumination: Auto Light: The watch face will illuminate automatically when you tilt your wrist towards you. Once activated, this feature will automatically deactivate after six hours, LED light, Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), With afterglow.
- Mute Function: The button tones on the mode button can be switched off for the discreet operation. Pre-set alarm or timer functions remain active.
- Neobrite: A luminous coating on the watch hands provides illumination in the dark.
- Power Saving: The following operations are stopped to save power: all hand movement (excluding the day indicator), Bluetooth connection, if applicable and alarms.
- Step Counter: 0- 999,999 step count display range, 3-axis acceleration sensor.
- Stopwatch Function: Measuring Capacity: 24 hours, Measuring Modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, Measuring Unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes).
- Sunrise/Sunset Display: Sunrise and Sunset times are displayed for your chosen location. Ideal for planning outdoor activities.
- Thermometer Function: A built-in temperature sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it on the LCD, Measuring range: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F); measuring unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F).
- Vibration Resistant: Resistant against vibration from heavy-duty operations.
- Low Temperature Resistant: -10 °C/ 14°F.
- Mineral Glass: Hard mineral glass protects the watch from unsightly damage.
- Grey carbon-reinforced resin case watch.
- Grey resin strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Case Material||Carbon-Reinforced Resin Case|
|Clasp Type||Buckle Clasp|
|Bezel Material||3 Layer Bezel with Carbon Fiber Inserts|
|Accuracy||+/- 15 seconds per month|