- MARQ Commander is the luxury modern tool watch tuned to separate you from your competitors.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Sleep Analysis: Monitors the total number of hours of sleep, whether deep sleep or restless sleep.
- The watch features has time/date, automatic daylight saving time, alarm clock, timer and stopwatch.
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and sleep behaviour.
- Performance metrics: Performance metrics can detect if you're peaking, while race predictor projects how fast you'll run your next event.
- Popularity Routing: Locate the best routes for running and cycling with integrated maps and Trendline popularity routing.
- Running dynamics: Improve your fitness and your progress with advanced race dynamics that tracks your stride.
- ClimbPro: Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Heart rate: Record the total weekly mileage and track the heart rate to check your physical condition, even at rest.
- Smart notifications display calls, emails, texts and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone.
- Music apps: Store up to 2,000 songs, or access preloaded streaming music apps from compatible services, including Spotify and Deezer, and listen through headphones with Bluetooth technology.
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress.
- Presets for various activities such as running, biking, golfing, swimming, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
- Pulse Ox: Use the pulse Ox to know how your body's oxygen levels are adjusted to the highest air density at higher altitudes.
- Multi-GNSS: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- TOPO and ski maps: Head outdoors with preloaded topographical maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Golf courses: Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the Playslike Distance feature.
- Connect IQ: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Connectivity (Bluetooth Smart and ANT +).
- Support for the Garmin Pay function. The Garmin contactless pay function allows you to pay with the watch, so you can leave your cash and card at home. *With selected participant banks in the UK.
- Black Nylon (Jacquard weave) strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Battery life: Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music.
- It's one smartwatch you can comfortably wear anywhere - office or outback - to keep pace with your active lifestyle.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 100 metres water resistant.
- 2 years manufacturer warranty.
- Preloaded with more than 40,000 golf courses worldwide, including automatic free map updates when synced with Garmin Connect.
- Quickly reads your location to show accurate distances to greens, hazards and doglegs on full-colour golf course maps.
- PlaysLike Distance adjusts readings for uphill and downhill shots so you can confidently select the right golf club for your next shot.
- Green View shows you the true shape of the green from any location on the course, even letting you drag and drop the pin at that day's location.
- Pinpointer feature shows you the green’s location on blind shots. So you can know where the pin is - even if you can’t see it.
- Easily pairs with the Garmin TruSwing analyzer to get swing training, including swing speed and club path angles. By understanding what your swing is doing and how it impacts ball flight, you can improve the consistency of each swing.
- Keep Track and Keep Score: With more sensors to improve detection accuracy, AutoShot game tracking automatically detects along the fairway and records distances for post-game analysis on Garmin Connect.
- Take Stat Tracking to the Next Level: Use with the Approach Garmin golf device with AutoShot to help improve your game. Track your strokes gained data and stats for each round. Then, analyze your stats to help you see what parts of your game need work. Strokes gained data and stats can also show how many strokes you have gained or lost relative to a baseline comparison to other players in your group.
|Warranty||2 Years Manufacturer Warranty|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Material||Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium|
|Bezel Material||Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium|
|Display type||Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Display size||30.4mm diameter|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels||Clock Features|
|GPS time sync||Yes|
|Automatic daylight saving time||Yes|
|Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor||Yes|
|Pulse Ox||yes (with Acclimation)||Daily Smart Features|
|Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)||Yes|
|Text response/reject phone call with text (Androidonly)||Yes|
|Controls smartphone music||Yes|
|Plays and controls watch music||Yes|
|Music storage||Up to 2000 songs|
|Find my phone||Yes|
|Find my watch||Yes|
|VIRB camera remote||Yes|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone, Android|
|Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile||Yes|
|Garmin Pay||Yes||Safety and Tracking Features|
|Live Event Sharing||Yes||Activity Tracking Features|
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)||Yes|
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)||Yes|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)||Yes|
|Fitness age||Yes (in app)|
|Body Battery Energy Monitor||Yes|
|All-day stress tracking||Yes||Fitness Equipment/Gym|
|Available gym activity profiles||Strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga|
|Automatic rep counting||Yes||Training, Planning and Analysis Features|
|GPS speed and distance||Yes|
|Customisable activity profiles||Yes|
|Downloadable training plans||Yes|
|Configurable lap alerts||Yes|
|Heat and altitude acclimation||Yes|
|Training status (lets you see if you’re training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend)||Yes|
|Training load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)||Yes|
|Training load focus||Yes|
|Training effect (aerobic)||Yes|
|Training effect (anaerobic)||Yes|
|Primary benefit (Training Effect labels)||Yes|
|Race an activity||Yes|
|Auto multisport activities||Yes|
|Segments (Live, Garmin)||Yes|
|Strava features (Beacon, live segments)||Yes|
|Round-trip course creator (running/cycling)||Yes|
|Trendline popularity routing||Yes|
|Touch and/or button lock||Yes|
|Activity history on watch||Yes|
|Physio TrueUp||Yes||Heart Rate Features|
|% HR max||Yes|
|Auto max HR||Yes|
|HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Records heart rate while swimming||Yes|
|HR broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)||Yes|
|Respiration rate (during exercise)||Yes (with compatible accessory)||Running Features|
|Available run profiles||Running, treadmill running, trail running, indoor track running|
|GPS-based distance, time and pace||Yes|
|Running dynamics||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Stride length (real time)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)||Yes|
|Performance condition (after running 6–20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)||Yes|
|Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Foot pod capable||Yes||Golfing Features|
|Preloaded with 41,000 courses worldwide||Yes|
|Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)||Yes|
|Yardage to layups/doglegs||Yes|
|Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)||Automatic|
|Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)||Yes|
|Full vector map||Yes|
|Green View with manual pin position||Yes|
|Hazards and course targets||yes (with buttons)|
|Touch-targeting (touch target on display to see the distance to any point)||yes (with buttons)|
|Round timer/odometer||Yes||Outdoor Recreation Features|
|Available outdoor recreation profiles||Hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, rowing, kayaking, Jumpmaster, tactical|
|Breadcrumb trail in real time||Yes|
|Back to start||Yes|
|Around Me mode||Yes|
|Distance to destination||Yes|
|Barometric trend indicator with storm alert||Yes|
|ClimbPro ascent planner||Yes|
|Trail run auto climb||Yes|
|Future elevation plot||Yes|
|Preloaded topographical maps||Yes|
|Preloaded ski resort maps||Yes|
|Downloadable cartography support||Yes|
|Compatible with BaseCamp||Yes|
|Sight 'N Go||Yes|
|Area calculation||Yes (via Connect IQ)|
|Hunt/fish calendar||Yes (via Connect IQ)|
|Sun and moon information||Yes (via Connect IQ)|
|Dual grid coordinates||Yes|
|XERO Locations||Yes||Cycling Features|
|Available cycling profiles||Biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon|
|Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor)||Yes|
|Race an activity||Yes|
|Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)||Yes|
|FTP (Functional threshold power)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Garmin cycle map (routable cycling-specific street map)||Yes|
|Compatible with Vector (power meter)||Yes|
|Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+ -enabled power meters)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia radar (rear-facing radar)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia lights||Yes|
|Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor)||Yes (ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors)||Swimming Features|
|Available swim profiles||Pool swimming, open water swimming, swimming/running|
|Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)||Yes|
|Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)||Yes|
|Swim efficiency (SWOLF)||Yes|
|Pool swim workouts||Yes|
|Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, calories)||Yes|
|Heart rate (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim)||Yes (with HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim)|
1 Review Write a Review
Very fast and efficient service, also love the watch!
Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 07/10/2019)