- Seiko 5 Sports x Automoai Limited Edition.
- There are just 800 pieces of this limited-edition Seiko 5 Sports watch design available globally, created in collaboration with the Japanese visual artist Auto moai.
- Auto moai is famous for creating anonymous, faceless designs through strong lines and silhouettes – a theme visible in this collaboration with Seiko 5 watches.
- The box accompanying the timepiece is designed in the style of a coffee table art book, which presents the watch as a piece of art in itself when opened.
- Seiko 5 Sports is known for over fifty years of reliability, durability, performance and value.
- '5' represents the original five key features of every Seiko 5 still present today: Automatic movement, Day-date display, Water Resistance, Recessed crown and Durable case and bracelet.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Calfskin leather Strap.
- See-through case back.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Silver stainless-steel case watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw Case Back|
|Band Material||Calfskin Leather|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|