What stands out in this watch:
- Japanese Zen Garden Design "Sakura By Night".
- The Japanese garden: a well-known and much-admired aspect of Japanese culture, inspiring this new Presage collection.
- The dial's depth and rich texture echo a Karesansui or Zen garden in which gravel is raked into serene patterns like waves or rippling water.
- The clear layout echoes the free, uncluttered space and the contrast of light and shadow.
- This particular design has been inspired by the night view of "Sakura" - cherry blossom - the infamous floral symbol of Spring in Japan and how it stands out against the dark sky of Springtime evenings.
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
- Every Presage watch features one of Seiko's tried and trusted mechanical calibres and is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R39 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- Blue concentric rings patterned dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The dial features three hands and roman numeral hour markers.
- Premium dual-curved sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- See-through case back.
- Stop second hand function.
- 24-hour hand.
- Silver stainless-steel case watch.
- Displays open heart dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- Blue calfskin strap finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.