What stands out in this watch:
- This specific watch is inspired by the Seiko 1968 Diver’s 6159 watch – which was the highest of world standards hi-beat calibre and was used for the first climb from Japan to Mount Everest.
- This timepiece is one of a collection of new interpretations of Seiko's diving heritage for 2020.
- The 2020 version has been modernised from the original version with a smaller case size - from 44mm to 42mm, high visibility dial layouts and increased power reserve to 70 hours with calibre 6R35.
- 6R35 Calibre with 24 jewels and stop seconds hand function.
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface.
- 200 metres water resistant diver's watch.
- Automatic with manual winding capacity.
- Lumibrite on hands, indexes and bezel.
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender.
- Case size of 42mm and thickness of 12.5mm.
- Gloss black bezel and a deep blue sunray dial.
- Screw-down crown and screwed case back.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Displays date.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through our Extended Warranty offer.