- Prospex Alpinist: 2021 European Limited Edition watch.
- Limited to just 2,021 numbered pieces available only in Europe, this timepiece is from the Alpinist collection, first launched in 1959 exclusively for the Japanese market.
- Sold with commemorative box and Alpinist pin badge.
- Designed for Japanese 'Yama-otoko' mountain men, to be reliable in treacherous terrain, these are part of the Land collection.
- Hugely popular with many fans worldwide, these new designs are now available globally with an upgraded specification from their original inspiration - a longer power reserve of 70 hours.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement with 24 Jewels.
- An unusual grey dial with a vintage style dark-brown strap.
- Silver stainless-steel case watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and indexes.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- See-through case back.
- 200 metres water-resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw Case Back|
|Band Material||Calfskin Leather|
|Clasp Type||Three Fold Clasp|
|Power Reserve||70 hours|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|