What stands out in this watch:
- Prospex Tuna 300m Saturation Diver's Watch.
- This watch shape is affectionately nicknamed by Seiko fans as a 'Tuna'- because of its larger diameter and bold shape like a tuna tin - loved for decades since its release in 1975.
- This new version has been updated from the original for increased legibility underwater - the minute hand is emphasised by being arrow-shaped, simpler circular and triangular indices are easy to distinguish underwater as well as improved visibility of the indicator ring on the rotating bezel.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan's first diver's watch in 1965, Seiko's innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Domed Sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The watch bezel is finished with minute marking.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it is.
- Screw-down crown and case back.
- A black dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes, hands and bezel.
- 300 metres professional diving watch for saturation diving.
- Silver stainless-steel case with super-hard coating.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a deployment clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.