What stands out in this watch:
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement, with 23 jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The 200 metre ISO diver certification is a must-have with a diver's watch of this calibre, and the double case construction with automatic movement makes for a perfect sport watch.
- In association with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI), the PADI logo can be seen above the 6 o'clock position.
- Black dial with a pattern similar to the ocean waves.
- The hands, hour markers and central marker on the bezel, are coated with a bright glow-in-the-dark film to assist visibility in low light and murky conditions.
- One-directional rotating bezel for accurate timekeeping while diving. As the bezel only moves in a single-direction, if knocked it can only show a shorter dive time, thereby ensuring the wearers safety.
- Seiko's own Hardlex glass is very impact resistant, a perfect fit for a diver's watch.
- Fitted with a high-grade TPU blue silicone strap for a comfortable fit, no matter what occasion.
- Precision machined from high grade stainless-steel, the case is the epitome of comfort in a diver's watch.
- This watch features a screw down crown, this not only secures the crown from being moved but also assists the watches water resistancy.
- The date and day are displayed in recessed windows at the 3 o'clock positions.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.