- The Flieger is one of the most iconic models amongst all aviation watches.
- First created in 1987 the Flieger embodies one of the cornerstones within the brand's collection.
- A functional pilot's tool. Repeatedly rewarded. Constantly developped: DER FLIEGER 2020 The Flieger is made for those with a clear and settled attitude towards life - those brave enough to skip a trend every now and then.
- For those searching for that one reliable companion.
- This tool is made for people who want to enjoy it for decades to come - regardless the fashion or status. There is no function without design and vice versa.
- Following our vision, The Flieger combines the best quality materials, finest craftmanship and well considered details.
- This time we've created something that has always been around - only better than ever before.
- A Swiss-made watch.
- A black chronograph dial with finely grained base structure Fortis Men's watch.
- The mechanism used is UW-51 automatic self-winding movement. This calibre movement is complete with 48-hour power reserve.
- Bi-directional rotating 12hr bezel with 24 clicks.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Superluminova X1 with green afterglow, Synchroline hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Displays date at the 6 o'clock position, the minute counter, indicated by the bright Berlac Fluor Orange, reduces the complexity of the dial which increases the overall reading speed.
- Recycled stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel block bracelet finished with a slide clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 200m water-resistant watch.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
|5 year warranty
|Date display at the 6 o'clock position
|Stainless-steel with Ultra-Engraving
|Bi-directional Rotating Bezel
|Screw-in security crown
|Shaped pusher with anti-slip pattern
|Automatic chronograph movement
No reviews yet
Write a Review