- Burton limited edition watch fuses the ultra-ruggedness of the premium super tough Mudmaster GG-B100 with a style inspired by snowboarding in the mountains.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity: Phone Finder, pressing a button on the watch will emit an audible tone from your phone, even in silent mode. Signal range up to 2m (may differ depending on surrounding conditions), The watch can be wirelessly connected to a compatible smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth. The energy-saving technology enables access to a host of functions.
- Built in Sensors: Magnetic (direction), Pressure (atmospheric/ altitude), Accelerometer and Gyrometer.
- Altimeter Function: A built-in pressure sensor measures barometric pressure, which is converted to relative altitude. The Altitude Graph shows changes in altitude. The measuring range is from 700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft), using the measuring unit: 1 metre (or 5ft).
- Barometer Function: A built-in air pressure sensor measures ambient air pressure and presents this on a display to indicate weather patterns which displays range from 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.6 to 32.5 inHg) and the display unit is 1 hPa (0.1 inHg). It also shows the pressure tendency graph which indicates changes in air pressure.
- Compass function: A built-in direction sensor detects magnetic north displaying both this and your current direction on the watch face. The bearing display indicates your course against a recorded bearing (Measuring Range: 0 - 359 degrees, Measuring Unit: 1 degree).
- Low Temperature Resistant: -10 °C/ 14°F.
- Thermometer Function: A built-in temperature sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it on the LCD, Measuring range: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F); measuring unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F).
- Location Indicator: Location indicator at 12 o’clock, which displays the compass bearing direction and distance to a user-specified destination.
- Mission Log: When paired with a smartphone, your watch automatically adjusts the time, and records mission logs.
- Mute Function: The button tones on the mode button can be switched off for discreet operation. Pre-set alarm or timer functions remain active.
- Airplane Mode: Radio wave signals can be disabled when flying or in a medical facility.
- Step Counter: 0- 999,999 step count display range, 3-axis acceleration sensor.
- Stopwatch Function: Measuring Modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, Measuring Unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes).
- Countdown Range: 24 hours, Measuring Unit: 1 second.
- Sunrise/Sunset Display: Sunrise and Sunset times are displayed for your chosen location. Ideal for planning outdoor activities.
- Alarm Function: 5 Daily Alarms, each will sound every day at the time you set. There is also an hourly time signal which means the watch beeps every hour on the hour.
- Auto Calendar: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- World Time: lets you select from among approximately 300 cities as the World Time City, displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Battery Level Indicator: A warning appears on the display whenever battery power drops below a certain level.
- Triple G Resist: Shock Resistant, Vibration Resistant and Centrifugal Force Resistant.
- Hand Shift Function: With a push of a button, hands move away from the LCD to permit free visibility.
- Auto Light: The watch face will illuminate automatically when you tilt your wrist towards you. Once activated, this feature will automatically deactivate after six hours. Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), with afterglow, Double LED light, LED light for the face and LED backlight for the digital display.
- Neobrite: A luminous coating on the watch hands provides illumination in the dark.
- Mud Resistant: Dirt and Mud Resistant construction keeps soil, debris and rubble from getting into the watch.
- Dual-layer Case Back: The case back features a dual-layer construction employing stainless-steel for a tight seal and glass fibre-reinforced resin for superior impact resistance. The design is inspired by the portable tanks carried by off-road vehicles that travel over rough roads.
- Carbon fibre inserted bezel: A triple layered structure with a carbon fibre sheet inserted between fine resin.
- Prevents ingress from water, mud, sand and dust, making it the perfect companion for harsh environments. The resin bands have a snow camouflage pattern and the dial and bezel feature pink accents.
- Snow camouflage pattern resin strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- The camouflage print on the bands is based on the snow-covered trees of the British Columbia forests and the work of snowboard photographer Dean Blotto Gray. The Burton mountain logo appears debossed on the stainless steel case back and band keeper.
- Suitable for everything from showering to diving and everything in between, this watch is rated for 200 metres water resistance.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Band Colour||Snow Camouflage Pattern|