- Striking Swiss-made watch powered by an automatic movement.
- A black dial Raymond-Weil Men's watch.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and indexes.
- Fixed stainless-steel bezel with a black PVD top ring showing tachymeter markings.
- Displays date at the between 4 and 5 o'clock, the minute is shown at the 3 o'clock, the second is shown at the 9 o'clock and a 12 hour indicator at the 6 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Black leather strap detailed with black stitching and finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 100 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the between 4 and 5 o'clock position|