- Swiss-made watch powered by an automatic movement.
- A black skeleton dial Raymond-Weil Men's watch.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built RW1212 self-winding skeleton in-house movement. This calibre movement is complete with a 38-hour power reserve.
- The dial features galvanic coating, circular tachymeter scale, barrel-shaped hands, and white Super-Luminova hour markers.
- Displays balance wheel at the 6 o'clock position.
- Black PVD stainless-steel case watch.
- Black open work rubber strap with grey stitching and finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Premium dual-sided antiglare treatment sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Black PVD stainless-steel screwed crown with the RW monogram.
- 100m water resistant watch.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw down case back|
|Case Material||Black PVD Stainless-steel|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Power Reserve||38 hours|
|Vibrations||28,800 vibrations per hour|
1 Review Write a Review
Excellent value. Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 15/01/2021)