- Presage watch is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- This enamel dial was manufactured by firing at high temperature. By the melting process, there may be little dimples, tiny dots and rough surface on the dial which is a unique feature of genuine enamel dial.
- Powered by a 5R65 spring drive mechanism. This calibre movement is complete with 30 Jewels and a 72-hour power reserve.
- Premium curved sapphire crystal glass with a super-clear coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Stop second hand function.
- A white enamel dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Power reserve display.
- See-through case back.
- Stainless-steel case watch with a super-hard coating.
- Black cordovan leather strap finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 100m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Case Material||Stainless-steel (super hard coating)|
|Band Material||Cordovan Leather||Clasp Type||Three-Fold Clasp|
|Power Reserve||72 Hours|
|Accuracy||±1 second per day / ±15 seconds per month|