- This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a ‘Samurai’ - because of its angular shaped design which looks as if it were sliced by a Japanese Samurai sword.
- This is the diver’s watch that, just like the sea turtle, is loved by many diving enthusiasts.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers wheather in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- A Seiko Prospex Save the Ocean watch. An eye-catching piece, perfect for divers.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- Stop second hand function.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Accuracy||+45 to -35 seconds per day|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with secure lock, push-button release with extender|