- Prospex "Save the Ocean" Turtle Scuba Diver watch.
- This Prospex watch is from Seiko's "Save The Ocean" collection.
- The dial of this special edition timepiece represents the view of the ocean as seen by the 5m deep vision of the Manta Ray endangered species.
- Its colours echo the gradations of sunlight refraction and the patterns symbolise waves seen from under the sea.
- Seiko donates proceeds from Save The Ocean models to sea conservation organisations.
- Comes with special edition 'Save the Ocean' box.
- This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a ‘turtle’ - its silhouette, side view and watch case back resemble a turtle with its curved comfortable shell.
- To divers, sea turtles are symbols of good fortune. This is the diver’s watch that, just like the sea turtle, is loved by many diving enthusiasts.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Seiko Prospex challenges every limit.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Special edition on the case back.
- A blue dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The dial design motif is the graceful Manta Ray as it moves through the ocean.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with inner anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet watch.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex Save The Ocean|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Bolted case back|
|Bezel Material||Ceramic Bezel|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|