- Prospex "Save the Ocean" King Samurai watch.
- The dial design motif is the graceful Manta Ray as it moves through the ocean.
- This Prospex watch is from Seiko's "Save The Ocean - Manta-Ray" collection.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with inner anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The dial of this special edition timepiece represents the view of the ocean as seen by the 5m deep vision of the Manta Ray endangered species. Its colours echo the gradations of sunlight refraction and the patterns symbolise waves seen from under the sea. This model features a ceramic black insert.
- Seiko donates proceeds from Save The Ocean models to sea conservation organisations.
- This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a 'Samurai' - because of its angular shaped design which looks as if it were sliced by a Japanese Samurai sword.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan's first diver's watch in 1965, Seiko's innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Ceramic bezel insert.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it is.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Blue strap watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Special edition on the case back.
- Packaged in a special edition 'Save the Ocean' box.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended|
|Edition||Save The Ocean - Manta Ray|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|