- A black metal dial Bremont Men's watch.
- Double anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features Super-LumiNova hands and hour markers.
- Powered by a 13 ¼''' BE-50AE automatic chronometer movement. This calibre movement is complete with 25 Jewels and a 42-hour power reserve.
- Bremont skeletonised and decorated rotor.
- Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring and Nivaflex 1 mainspring.
- Sweeping second-hand function.
- Displays date at 6 o'clock, the minute is shown at 3 o'clock and the second is shown at the 9 o'clock position.
- A hardened stainless-steel Bremont Trip-Tick construction with scratch-resistant DLC treated case watch.
- Brown vintage leather strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Stainless-steel case back with 5 screws along with polished heads.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 6 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw-case back|
|Case Material||DLC Treated Case|
|Power Reserve||42 Hours|